Camo had a clean fecal test today! Yay! Coccidia gone!!!!! She also had an X-ray and has many eggs not quite ready yet. We will be waiting for nature to take its course and hopefully she will lay in her bin with no problems. I’m thinking I will leave her in the small cage at least until she is done laying eggs. No sense in stressing her out by moving her right now...also it’s not finished yet after completely gutting it!