Cameo now drinks from my hand!!

How did you make it ? When my cham see me far away and I was walking toward him ,he hide himself immediately
I've had him for 5 months now (he was 3 months when I got him) and have handled him from day one, if I go to the cage he immediately comes to me and will even ignore food to come out! I have misted by hand 3 times a day too, feeding has always been by hand without a pot and every few days he would drink from a syringe by hand too. Check out a few of the vids I have loaded on here, he even goes to my wife when shedding every time, he even has his own little uniform he puts on when with her!! Just spend a lot of time with him so he gets used to you, I would say in general that most people on here have only had a few very tame cams, judging by the posts I have seen and replies I've had when needing help I count myself quite lucky because they are amazing animals and its nice to interact, we have even let a few locusts out in the living room and I had him on my hand like a gun and we went hunting, it was awesome:LOL::ROFLMAO::D

Back
Top Bottom