Calumma parsonii parsonii

Thanks once again for sharing. I also appreciate your help with Cooper awhile back. He's a big boy now. The very best of luck with Heiked eggs.

After all these years of their pairship since 2006 grandpa Winfried and grandma Heike are still friends.
Life is for living...

Attachments

• tmp_6759-20150821_182739-901644381.jpg
    tmp_6759-20150821_182739-901644381.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 523
I too would like to know if they stay together most of the time or just for visits.

Also I have seen a large share of Parson's over the years, your lady there looks old alright. How old is she would you estimate?

No, they just have visits in the freeranges outside.
She was born in September 2004 near Ulm in Germany.

Andreas

Great to hear that your Parsonii are living a good long life. What is the longest life expectancy that you have heard of or can recall in Europe?

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

After all these years of their pairship since 2006 grandpa Winfried and grandma Heike are still friends.
Life is for living...

lol she does look like a grandmother, lovely lady:) so it is 2 generation coming from this pair? that incredible. I just have seen the hatclings poping out her but didn´t know that whent on 2 generations cool

Andreas

Great to hear that your Parsonii are living a good long life. What is the longest life expectancy that you have heard of or can recall in Europe?

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Jeremy,

I have heard about 17 years, but can't confirm it yet.
But Winfried is almost 13 years old now and in good condition also for another mating every year.
So I think 17 could be a usual age for a male.

Kind regards
Andreas

Sorry to comment on a thread not used since August but I just finished reading this entire thread and feel I've learned more about Parson's here than in a lot of reading elsewhere on the Internet.

Over the next year I plan to begin keeping the larger species such as melleri and Parson's so I've been doing a ton of reading. Does anyone here have or know anyone who will have CB Parson's available in the US in 2017? If like to contact them and talk more seriously about acquiring and keeping this species.

Sorry to comment on a thread not used since August but I just finished reading this entire thread and feel I've learned more about Parson's here than in a lot of reading elsewhere on the Internet.

Over the next year I plan to begin keeping the larger species such as melleri and Parson's so I've been doing a ton of reading. Does anyone here have or know anyone who will have CB Parson's available in the US in 2017? If like to contact them and talk more seriously about acquiring and keeping this species.
just remember to never never never mix parsons and melleries together.

You can try to get ahold of Garrett on these Forums, as far as I know he is the only one who hatched OE's this year. There should be some YL's available as a couple people hatched those recently.

You can try to get ahold of Garrett on these Forums, as far as I know he is the only one who hatched OE's this year. There should be some YL's available as a couple people hatched those recently.

Thanks for the help! His name on here is Garrett or is that just his real name?

Back
Top Bottom