CALLING ARACHNID HEADS! What spider is this?

CamoChameleonsHuman

Chameleon Enthusiast
Wife thinks it's a Brown Recluse. I have my doubts...
20191111_021619.jpg
20191111_021906.jpg

Lol Literally every time someone sees a brown spider they will inevitably say “it’s a brown recluse!”

Not trying to beat you up James, I’m guilty of it too!

Wait what haha! I'm always the one telling people around me "It's not a Fing recluse, they aren't even found around here!" Literally just had this conversation with my wife, her brother, and my mom lmao

I don't know a ton about spiders, but I do know that recluses(recleese?) Can be spotted by the way their legs angle forward rather than the one in this photo where they go out straight.

Wait what haha! I'm always the one telling people around me "It's not a Fing recluse, they aren't even found around here!" Literally just had this conversation with my wife, her brother, and my mom lmao

I don't know a ton about spiders, but I do know that recluses(recleese?) Can be spotted by the way their legs angle forward rather than the one in this photo where they go out straight.
We have them here, and I swear to god it’s the first thing that comes out of their mouth every time. Real BRs are scrawny little things, very thin....

We have them here, and I swear to god it’s the first thing that comes out of their mouth every time. Real BRs are scrawny little things, very thin....
Up north here they are scrawny almost redish, and always near damp areas. Like crawl spaces or bad basements etc

I thought those were those massive nasty beasts they have in Australia. (Going back to google)
Yeah they do get about 6" in span and their legs are jointed sideways to help with lateral movement. I took a second look and you may have a female wolf spider. Difficult to tell with that particular camouflage pattern

Back
Top Bottom