CALLING ARACHNID HEADS! What spider is this?

There is a good video out there where one races up a broom handle and onto the person holding it in literally .1sec flat! see if I can find it...

Spiders never scared me *shrug* centipedes are a little creepy, definitely wouldn't want a huge one in my house. Used to pick that stuff up as a kid, didn't even care if I got bit.

Spiders never scared me *shrug* centipedes are a little creepy, definitely wouldn't want a huge one in my house. Used to pick that stuff up as a kid, didn't even care if I got bit.
lol, I killed a house centipede last weekend at my wife's school where she worked. I picked up a box of paper reams in their storage basement and she screamed. It was on the box right next to my hand. Man those things creep me out.

Last edited:
lol, I killed a house centipede last weekend at my wife's school where she worked. I picked up a box of paper reams in their storage basement and she screamed. It was on the box right next to my hand. Man those things creep me out.

Do yinz in johnstown call them thousan leggers too?

I was always told they're good for your house so we didnt kill them. There was one as big as a mouse that used to dart across the floors.

Do yinz in johnstown call them thousan leggers too?

I was always told they're good for your house so we didnt kill them. There was one as big as a mouse that used to dart across the floors.
I've heard of millipedes being called thousand leggers.

But yes, they eat other problem pests like silverfish and roaches.

Usually I let them go, but wife was there and freaked out saying about how she has to get more supplies the next day by herself.

I always loved the creepy crawlies, they never bothered me, im sure at one point when I was little I tried to pick up a black widow but my dad stopped me...........Those things are everywhere in Texas:)

Back
Top Bottom