California or Florida, or ???

Born and raised Californian here. I don't want to be anywhere else. You can go surfing and skiing on the same day! Also you have Hollywood and excellent art and entertainment venues.

Don't forget In n Out, the best burgers this side of our solar system!

Well you could just come to MI! Canada is 30 minutes from me;)
Cham weather is well... not what Cali or Florida would be, only about 5 months outta the year:mad:

so why are you moving, If you dont mind me asking? also what about a job, what do you do?

Gosh, you didn't even consider New Jersey!
C'mon!
We've got . . .
Well, then there's . . .
Not to mention. . .
Okay,
wait. . .

Nevermind.

Gosh, you didn't even consider New Jersey!
C'mon!
We've got . . .
Well, then there's . . .
Not to mention. . .
Okay,
wait. . .

Nevermind.

Haha I was gonna say you guys got the Devils, but you know............they lost to LA

relo

Cali for the weather.Florida/south,for anything else.Actually the scenerys about equal..More jobs in Cali.

Cali for the weather.Florida/south,for anything else.Actually the scenerys about equal..More jobs in Cali.

so why are you moving, If you dont mind me asking? also what about a job, what do you do?

This is a very good point.

So who has a job for me in Cali?

I do everything, and I do it exceedingly well, with minimal training time.

I can guarantee Ill be the best, if not one of the best employees you will have.

I have references that will tell you the same.

It is! AND it's filled with Canadians.

Gosh! I cant believe I forgot that!

Im moving because I do not like my current location. I will move until I do. :)

New York is very nice. We have black squirrels. Here's a regular one saying 'WTF are you?' to Spartacus.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1339637149101.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1339637149101.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 132
You really need to be specific when talking about California, every eco system on earth is represented here and the climates are wildly different.

If you like a lot of variety and wildlife this is the place to be, however you will get more tropical wildlife in Florida.

I've actually known multiple people who have moved from Cali to Florida and Vice versa and the number one thing I hear is the people in Florida are in general less fake and much nicer. There are nice people in California too of course as long as you stay out of Sacramento and LA (and to a lesser extent San Diego and San Francisco).

For Cham weather you need to be is Southern California, As an example of summer weather in the central valley it was over 100 degrees and the RH was very low. Dry and hot, much nicer than a muggy hot though! But the Chameleons hate it! I had to set up the humidifier and have been spending a lot of time misting.

With that said don't overlook Northern California. You want to talk about Magical? This is where the gold rush happened! There are many beautiful rivers, small rustic mining towns, caves, etc etc whatever you like you will find it here! Plus there are Jobs for someone willing to work with good references and current work experience. Crummy thing is once you haven't worked in about 3 months nobody in the area will hire you.

Well, if you need work, Florida isn't the best place to come to. Unless of course, you're into the hospitality industry. The lack of income tax is nice and it's rather easy to live here but I know any professional who can't find work at all. :(

There is also a huge cultural difference between the west coast and Florida. Do a little research online. There are forums dedicated to the pros and cons of moving to different areas of the country. ;)

Cheers,

Luis

pennsylvania

its full of f-in weirdos, and as typically antisocial as i am i do love people especially the weird ones.

"To clarify, hot babes are not a factor.

(they will find me anywhere)"

hahahahahah

then id go with canada. easily. or even the north west they have some beautiful forests (PA isnt bad either for woodland)

i cant handle heat honestly but ill be walking around in the dead of winter with a tshirt and shorts on. some reason it just makes me feel alive. heats is just oppressive, soul dampening even. thats why i tend to sleep all day and stay up all night in the summer.

if you like swamps, florida, if you like deserts, cali. i would use those two aspects as defining factors in your decision.

still, canada oh canada :)

Thanks for the info so far everyone.

To clarify, hot babes are not a factor.

(they will find me anywhere)

I have never been to FL, but I have some friends in Miami.

Ive only been to San Diego in CA, and was not that impressed, although I was only there a few days, and didnt see much.

My brother is thinking of going to school in LA, so I thought I might look into CA.

I know I cant see myself staying here much longer (its pretty heinous, the people I mean).

Canada seems like a fun and magical place, but not sure how hard it is to move there. ;/

Any other suggestions on awesome places to live are very much appreciated! ;D

...there are hot dudes here too, but don't look my way as I am already taken...ha! San Diego has great weather, beaches and people. Another great spot is Santa Barbara about an hour north of Los Angeles.

Come here to sunny Scotland where you will find fish-wives a plenty!!!!

Thought of fish wives doesn't "toss your caber"? Well we got men in skirts too :D

Come here to sunny Scotland where you will find fish-wives a plenty!!!!

Thought of fish wives doesn't "toss your caber"? Well we got men in skirts too :D

Fish-wives ?? What is a fish-wife? I have never heard that term used to make something sound good, & men in skirts? Just give up and tell him to stay home.:rolleyes:

Florida is really a great place to be if you stay away from Miami, Ft Lauderdale and Boca Raton proper. There are many places that are smaller and wonderful. You can leave chams outside almost 100% of the year and if you have some trees for some shade, you've got the summer covered. Just set your sprinkler timers and voila, happy chams. In the winter, sometimes it is warm enough to keep them outside (ask Danny) and sometimes you just have to watch the temps and bring them in unless you have an enclosed patio where you can do something with.

There is a nice breeze a lot of the time and there is a lot of natural lizards and other wildlife which haven't been disturbed by all the people that are in Cali. California is nice if you are into the people scene and like 90% naked girls. LOL

Definately check out both places before you decide.

Back
Top Bottom