cages

anybody have a specific opinion on exactly what cage i should get ? looking into ordering it this weekend
If you don't have the time, ready made cage is great and easy to put together and all you need to do is decorate and make the inside cham friendly :) for my indoor cage I got a second hand cabinet and took out the sides and put mash on three and acrylic at the front. Way better money value but the work went in was a lot ;p!!! No matter what you chose..upgrading to new cage is very exciting!! Good luck!!!

Attachments

• D1FA1AE5-7E2B-4684-BA68-825A0F756BAA.jpeg
    D1FA1AE5-7E2B-4684-BA68-825A0F756BAA.jpeg
    218.2 KB · Views: 77
If you don't have the time, ready made cage is great and easy to put together and all you need to do is decorate and make the inside cham friendly :) for my indoor cage I got a second hand cabinet and took out the sides and put mash on three and acrylic at the front. Way better money value but the work went in was a lot ;p!!! No matter what you chose..upgrading to new cage is very exciting!! Good luck!!!
i LOVE your cage. ideally i would like to build a cage but i’m not too sure how to do it

i LOVE your cage. ideally i would like to build a cage but i’m not too sure how to do it
Thanks :) DIY is a lot more work but definitely worth it. As you can see it's easier when getting a second hand cabinet that has already has it's own structure. You just need to research and see enclosures you like and make your own. Function is the most important but after making sure you have the basking and other connection branches and vines...doesn’t hurt to make it pleasant and pretty for your viewing pleasure :) it's quite addictive to be honest...on my case I feel like I am constantly thinking what plant will be suitable and what I can add or change depends on how the cham is doing. :) with all the resources and pics of different enclosure ideas here I'm sure you will have fun creating your own ❤️

Back
Top Bottom