Cage

Well. The big base thing is from pets mart... ik kinda bad but. It works. So we found some drift wood and treated it and just added it to the base. While the fern was just bought at pikes. It is an asparagus fern

Yes that’s why I got it. But I don’t think the Cham will actually get on it, but it would hold water and humidity so. I guess it’s a win

Well. The big base thing is from pets mart... ik kinda bad but. It works. So we found some drift wood and treated it and just added it to the base. While the fern was just bought at pikes. It is an asparagus fern

Gotcha. I just think the way it's set up makes for a really nice centerpiece in your enclosure.

Yeah. I just like the way it looks. I imagine it could be utilized to run your horizontal branches around and for a pothos to vine up and around.
Yeah my dad did that one, so like in the beginning, that’s all we had. Then I put the fake vine in the corner and this is after like 2 days of just that center piece, and then I put that thing in the back and then lastly the vine

Yeah my dad did that one, so like in the beginning, that’s all we had. Then I put the fake vine in the corner and this is after like 2 days of just that center piece, and then I put that thing in the back and then lastly the vine
Here is also what I ordered. AF6AACA8-6DB7-4F71-8D98-473617F8FF7E.png

Much much better... you see he will be exploring more up top. Going from branch to branch.. they love the opportunity to visit the vastness of the enclosure lol

Much much better... you see he will be exploring more up top. Going from branch to branch.. they love the opportunity to visit the vastness of the enclosure lol
Yeah. Thanks a lot guys. My dad will prob be mad because I spent some money on the vines. He says the cage was good before.

Yeah. Thanks a lot guys. My dad will prob be mad because I spent some money on the vines. He says the cage was good before.

Chameleons have one the highest particular care compared to most animals... their vines are like their beds and exercise systems. Think like a bird cage with one perch... would you be comfortable lol. Good job though.

Chameleons have one the highest particular care compared to most animals... their vines are like their beds and exercise systems. Think like a bird cage with one perch... would you be comfortable lol. Good job though.
Ok thanks

You should show the care sheets to your dad. He obviously doesn’t understand how difficult these are to keep successfully. Better to educate him early, than get stuck fighting him later. I had similar issues with my old man too, he was a stubborn a-hole. Lol

Back
Top Bottom