cage???

so is a 3 1/2 ft tall x 1 ft wide x 2 ft long big enough for 1 pygmy leaf chameleon? is so how many can i put in it?

also is there any common problems with pygmy leaf chameleons?

thanks in advance

Pygmy leaf chams are best kept in glass enclosures as they have high humidity requirements.

Definitely do some research on pygmy chameleons. As Juli said, they are best kept in glass enclosures because of their high humidity requirements and because glass will allow for you to set the enclosure up in a fashion that is closer to how they would live in the wild.

Ya, but you really need to do your research prior to doing anything.

Agreed. They definitely are not "I like it, I think I'll buy it" pets. They require a lot of care, dedication and research on the part of the keeper. And the bigger you can go on a cage, the better. I would say the shortest in height you should go for any adult panther or veiled is 48" or four feet.

If you have questions about the care of the animal you are looking to purchase, by all means, ask. It is better to know before you buy. But DO ask.The care of pygmys and the care of veileds or panthers isn't opposite, but it is certainly not anywhere near the same. And if you weren't sure about the enclosure for the pygmy, you definitely need to do your homework. We're here to help!

Back
Top Bottom