Buying and selling online

So ive decided id like to sell my male tamatave and purchase a male from another local but im some what hesitant about transactions online. For a fist timer what would be the recommended way to purchase/sell online? I figured using ship your reptile would be the best bet for shipping but could someone please explain the entire transaction to me? Including how to pay or receive payments to make sure as a buyer and a seller there is some sort of protection from getting ripped off. Any input would be greatly appreciated!!

I've always made my online purchase thru paypal and they were delivered after they were paid in full.
There are some dealers out there that will try to insist on paying balance after they receive the animal. I would never do that. Don't use the gift to family paypal option it either it won't let you dispute if there is a problem.
You can do a check on the seller or buyer sometimes on FaunaClassifieds in their BOI section.

I've always made my online purchase thru paypal and they were delivered after they were paid in full.
There are some dealers out there that will try to insist on paying balance after they receive the animal. I would never do that. Don't use the gift to family paypal option it either it won't let you dispute if there is a problem.
You can do a check on the seller or buyer sometimes on FaunaClassifieds in their BOI section.

Thanks for the info! What about the shipping process? How does that work?

Back
Top Bottom