buying a chameleon on line....?????????

erik775

Established Member
i wanted to know if buying a cham on line was a good idea???if so has anyone ever ordered one on line ...cuz im not so sure...any advice or any recomendationson somewere i can get one??????

i wanted to know if buying a cham on line was a good idea???if so has anyone ever ordered one on line ...cuz im not so sure...any advice or any recomendationson somewere i can get one??????

Where are you located? I can give you my opinion if you're located on the West Coast of the USA.

I've ordered dozens of animals online, it's really safe and easy. The forum sponsors are all good breeders than you can trust, they'll make sure your cham gets to you safely overnight. As an alternative, you can go to reptile shows and buy from reputable breeders there.

im in southern california about 20 min from la...

She was gonna reccomend Kammerlage Kreations , ithink....their website is "chameleonsonly.com" also one of the many AWSOME sponosrs here....dont worry check out the sponosrs list and you can trust them...email them too to find out wat you like.....screameleons is good,FL CHAMS good too, chameleons northwest, chameleons 101, chameleon nation(canada), and many more good breeders:cool:

Kammerflage Kreations is located in Cali and I live in Florida and they shipped me mine all the way here. They are fantastic people to deal with!!!

She was gonna reccomend Kammerlage Kreations , ithink....their website is "chameleonsonly.com" also one of the many AWSOME sponosrs here....dont worry check out the sponosrs list and you can trust them...email them too to find out wat you like.....screameleons is good, chameleons northwest, chameleons 101, chameleon nation(canada), and many more good breeders:cool:

Indeed. Kammers and FL Chams are awesome!

those 2 arent the only ones on here that are GREAT!

No, but they are the only ones I have experience with. Along with breeder friends who I just trust, of course.

AND

Kammerflage is located in southern california. So distance wise, it is way shorter.

remeber to do research first and have your cage setup ready b4 you get one.....good luck and post pics when you get him/her:)

Order one for me too..j/k No but really ill take one if you have some extra money to spend:D. Post some pics when you get the little one and let us know who you order from

Back
Top Bottom