Bug identification

Lennoncham

Chameleon Enthusiast
Just wondering if anyone knows what this is? Found it at work. In Ontario Canada

024090B0-63E0-42E6-B392-F4AA7BD7D803.jpeg

4E77EC14-C30F-41A6-B1E8-4A4396C24098.jpeg

ewwwww ya know it looks almost like a bsfl. That weird little snout thing at the top. So maybe some sort of fly larvae???? I have no clue though.

It kind of looks like mix between a silverfish and lady bug larvae. looks gross either way. Maybe some sort of larvae?

Oh I've seen those.... I don't know what they are sadly. They are a type of beginning stage for some sort of I think beetle? I've been bit by species of those.

Huh - I saw a bunch of similar larvae migrating across the pavement the other day. I was half tempted to bring a couple home just to see what they turn into! (And this is how you know that this hobby is getting to me... wouldn't have even crossed my mind a year ago! :LOL:)

Huh - I saw a bunch of similar larvae migrating across the pavement the other day. I was half tempted to bring a couple home just to see what they turn into! (And this is how you know that this hobby is getting to me... wouldn't have even crossed my mind a year ago! :LOL:)

Haha I was thinking the same thing with this one but I left it.

Haha I was thinking the same thing with this one but I left it.
Ok I’m happy it makes three thinking this lol

Back
Top Bottom