BRRRRR-This is nuts

theresaintucson

It's even cold here in Tucson-down to the 20's at night!

What temperature should I be setting my thermostat at night so my chams don't get too cold?

Y'all be safe and keep warm too!

As long as you are in the 60's they should be ok. Keep them away from windows as it is probably cooler closer to the windows.

I wore this to school today:

167298_1791577798839_1521472506_31893483_3901275_n.jpg

A bunch of kids tried stealing my jacket.

The high today was 43F not incl. wind chill.

WEAKLINGS! Lol We are excited about the recent "nice" weather! - 10 c! up till tues it was -27/-30 before wind chill BRRR!! I guess this IS a northern outpost... Cheers!

WIMPS, I had my AC on today and I live in NEW YORK CITY!!!!
we got mountins of snow outside that will take 3 months to melt...if it rains for 3 months that is. :eek:

Harry

I don't understand why we get called wimps when we have a high of 120F on some days in the summer. It's a large drop, and since we rarely get these drops we aren't as prepared.

Yeah, we live in Arizona....not Canada nor New York. When your summers hit 120 and you complain, I'll sympathize for you :)

I'm pretty sure everyone is calling you guys "wimps" as a joke. Just like if we were to all say "Oh my God, it's 95 degrees, it's so HOT OUT!" you guys in AZ would call all of us wimps. Don't take offense to silly little things like that. Though, do keep in mind, at least in NJ our summer days, while the number is not that high, we've got that sick disgusting humidity that makes you feel like you could literally swim through the air.

I find it kinda funny.. What we up here think is wonderful winter weather... Almost balmy.. Is "SNOWMAGEGGDON" to our southern freinds. Hard to wrap your head around and prepare for I guess.. Here in the Great White North we get used to it as an inevitable.. Take off eh?! Ya hoser

Who says anyone was taking offense? LOL I need to start adding twenty of these to the end of my posts: :rolleyes:

I don't understand why we get called wimps when we have a high of 120F on some days in the summer. It's a large drop, and since we rarely get these drops we aren't as prepared.

how about 110+F for 5 days in a row and I live by the water, so it's about 10 degrees cooler then inland?
https://www.chameleonforums.com/its-hot-hot-hot-44279/

oh, and I know you were just kidding.
need me to send you some hand warmers? they are like heat packs for your hands. :p

Harry

I don't know about yall, but this recent nice weather makes me want to KOO OOKOOKOO KOO OOKOO KOO!! Ya all might not get that.. But that is some classic Canadian culture! Bob & Doug... Good ol' back bacon eh?! Pilsner beer eh?! Take off! Eh?! Ya Hosers... lol hope ya all make it through the crap weather intact! eh?! Cheers

I hate the cold!, i live in flippin AZ .. shouldn't get down to 27F at night.

lol i had to gather up the torts and bring em inside.

ill take my 115 summers over this shit.

how about 110+F for 5 days in a row and I live by the water, so it's about 10 degrees cooler then inland?
https://www.chameleonforums.com/its-hot-hot-hot-44279/

oh, and I know you were just kidding.
need me to send you some hand warmers? they are like heat packs for your hands. :p

Harry
What are hand warmers? What is warm? All I know is HOT! :p

"Wimp!" heheeh
I hate the cold!, i live in flippin AZ .. shouldn't get down to 27F at night.

lol i had to gather up the torts and bring em inside.

ill take my 115 summers over this shit.
You can dress for the cold, you can't legally undress for the heat.. :D

How are ze torts?

Just as a side note... Y'all can think on this... Last febuary, Edmonton, Alberta's provincial Capitol,was the coldest place on Earth for a day at -56c before wind chill.... BRRR!

I wore this to school today:

167298_1791577798839_1521472506_31893483_3901275_n.jpg

A bunch of kids tried stealing my jacket.

The high today was 43F not incl. wind chill.

Lol! I'd be in a long sleeve T-shirt with that nice weather! Try -2 without wind chill! Lol

I admit it--I am a wimp. I hate the cold. Today the HIGH is supposed to be just 29 degrees. A 150 year old record is going to be broken. Pipes are bursting all over and the gas company is asking everyone to take it easy. Parts of the city have run out of natural gas and kids are being sent home from school. Businesses are closing.

Back
Top Bottom