Broken leg? part 2

TiWine

Hello guys. I'm posting broken leg thread again. This is his front left leg. He is using it normally and it didn't seems broken when his leg straight or not using it. Only when he using his body weight on it. (Little update. He just came out to my hand and when he crawled up to my head i ain't saw this little bump so i don't know.

What do you think?

121154766_253468312756141_3215431589106470155_n.jpg 121123490_371920020612119_7282648251014607133_n.jpg

Hello guys. I'm posting broken leg thread again. This is his front left leg. He is using it normally and it didn't seems broken when his leg straight or not using it. Only when he using his body weight on it. (Little update. He just came out to my hand and when he crawled up to my head i ain't saw this little bump so i don't know.

What do you think?

View attachment 279353View attachment 279354
His legs are normal. You already got feedback in your prior thread... Starting new threads for the same issue makes it very hard for those of us that help to track the info you have already gotten. Refer back to your prior thread... The legs look totally normal.
https://www.chameleonforums.com/threads/is-my-chameleon-leg-normal.178276/

His legs are normal. You already got feedback in your prior thread... Starting new threads for the same issue makes it very hard for those of us that help to track the info you have already gotten. Refer back to your prior thread... The legs look totally normal.
https://www.chameleonforums.com/threads/is-my-chameleon-leg-normal.178276/

Sorry, i made another thread because this is not the same leg. And not the same shape.Thank you for the answer i delete the post.

Sorry, i made another thread because this is not the same leg. And not the same shape.Thank you for the answer i delete the post.
You can't delete the post. Whenever you have the same issue going on just post in the original thread. This allows us to look at all feedback given and to know if you have posted husbandry info as well.

Your cham looks very healthy and muscular. If your uvb lighting is set up correctly then you have no worry about MBD.

You can't delete the post. Whenever you have the same issue going on just post in the original thread. This allows us to look at all feedback given and to know if you have posted husbandry info as well.

Your cham looks very healthy and muscular. If your uvb lighting is set up correctly then you have no worry about MBD.

oh.. I thought my older post wont jump up if i post in an older thread.

oh.. I thought my older post wont jump up if i post in an older thread.
So every time someone posts to a thread it makes it jump to the home page where it is easily viewed. This in turn notifies anyone in the thread that a post was made. So if your getting help prior from certain people they then are notified that you made another post or someone else did. :)

Now if you have a different concern or question about something entirely different you want to start a new thread. That way it will be viewed as new and then people that know about that topic will respond.

So every time someone posts to a thread it makes it jump to the home page where it is easily viewed. This in turn notifies anyone in the thread that a post was made. So if your getting help prior from certain people they then are notified that you made another post or someone else did. :)

Now if you have a different concern or question about something entirely different you want to start a new thread. That way it will be viewed as new and then people that know about that topic will respond.

Ohh, i understand now! Thank you for the information. :)

Back
Top Bottom