Broken ac

vgaines

My AC stopped working today and will not be working correctly until sometime tomorrow. It is 78* in the coolest part of Rebels enclosure and thats with basking light off. Will he be ok until tomorrow and do I need to do anything. I have small fans running in the room but not pointed at his cage. Will it be ok to point one towards the bottom of his cage to help cool it off a little or should I just up his mistings? Maybe a shower tomorrow morning or afternoon to help keep him from overheating...

Thanks

If your a do it yourself'er...
Check your filter, A coil and out side unit for anything restricting flow. If your furnace has a light on the mother board. It will be flashing a sequence. Look on the back of the panel for the corresponding flashing code. Might be a simple easy fix ;)

78* is ok. If your temps start to raise from 80* on. You may want to shut down the basking light and just use the UVB.

If your a do it yourself'er...
Check your filter, A coil and out side unit for anything restricting flow. If your furnace has a light on the mother board. It will be flashing a sequence. Look on the back of the panel for the corresponding flashing code. Might be a simple easy fix ;)

78* is ok. If your temps start to raise from 80* on. You may want to shut down the basking light and just use the UVB.

I live in an apartment so thats out of the question. They have to come cut a hole in the bathroom wall to recharge the unit....( I live in a tower building on the 4th floor)....lol

Back
Top Bottom