Breeders in California?

Everyone,

Hello! I am located in the Bay Area in California and am looking to get my first Panther chameleon in the next year or so. So far I have heard of Chameleon Paradise and CB Reptiles. I was wondering, has anyone had any experience with any of these breeders? Also, what breeders do you recommend in California? Thanks!

I got my cham from a breeder from The reptile expo. He is out in Sacramento. I could look up his info if u want

We purchased a Male Ambilobe (sire Red Diablo) from Bruce at Chameleon Paradise and could not be happier with our purchase. He has every color except purple and is very healthy. He also has quite an attitude, so his picture is from inside his cage. Bruce was very responsive to our inquiries via phone and email.
We also have a Male Ambilobe from Highlighter Chameleons that we purchased second hand from Craigslist. He is very healthy and has amazing colors. The blue on his head looks iridescent...but it doesn't show well in photos.
20210518_145659.jpg
20210518_192111.jpg

Last edited:
Chameleon paradise is amazing. I'm in the Bay too and I'm picking up my girl tomorrow, a hold-back Nosy Faly 4-month-old. Bruce is so helpful. Today I sent his photos of my setup along with a breakdown of my parameters and he gave me great feedback. I'm planning to get a boy from him when Red Star's sired babies are ready.

Kammerflage and Chameleon Paradise are both great to deal with I have purchased from both and couldn't be happier. The Chameleons very healthy and OMG the colors. then the customer service again a delightful experience. You can not go wrong with either IMO. Good luck

Back
Top Bottom