Bradypodion Thamnobates

The_Cham_Kid4

Hello,

I am a beginner to the chameleon community but have been doing quite some research over the past 2 1/2 months now. I know the basics on chameleon care; misting, drainage, foliage, temps, supplements and gutloading etc. I was just wondering about any major things that I should be aware of before diving into the hobby. Also, what would you guys think about Bradypodion Thamnobates for my first chameleon? Any special care for them? I have just fallen in love with their color and uniqueness.

Thank You
-Ethan​

B. Thamnobates are a very hardy and forgiving species, especially for their size. They endure temps down to freezing in their natural habitat, not recommending you do that, but mine stay outside down to the 40s. Really cool, colorful cryptic species.
You should talk to Bill Strand (@DeremensisBlue ) for a lot more information on these guys.

I too am interested in these little guys. I currently have an Ambanja and an Oustalets and would love to add one of these little guys to the mix. Any idea where to find em though?

google Bradypodium thamnobates and find an article by Chris Anderson and somebody else he worked with, it's an E-zine article.

Hit up Bill Strand over at Dragonstrand cages, he's a sponsor on the site. He's breeding them and has some ready for homes, that is if he feels you are ready since he doesn't just sell them to anybody. :cautious:o_O:confused:

I couldn't find any contact info other than DragonStrands website so I went through the contact us form. Do you think that is sufficient or does somebody have contact info for Bill himself maybe?

Back
Top Bottom