Bradypodion thamnobates temps & humidity.

Mikael

I am thinking of getting a pair of Bradypodion thamnobates and I was wondering what kind of temps do they need and what should their humidity be? What kind of cage is best for them? Thanks Mikael

You should contact Steve Mcnary (chameleons international). He has plenty of great information on them.

I have got his care sheet. All it says is don't have the temps go over 30 and under 10c but I would like some exact temps and for humidity the sheet says spray 3 times a day for at least 1 min. I want some exact temps so I can get a better idea and I want to know what is a good wattage for the desired heat

Your basking temps should be in the low 80's, try a 40watt and check your temps. You should go over that care sheet again, or visit the chameleons online e-zine.

Your basking temps should be in the low 80's, try a 40watt and check your temps. You should go over that care sheet again, or visit the chameleons online e-zine.

AGREED!

The current article on the chameleons! e-zine is on Thambnobates, Google it my friend!

CHEERS!

Nick:D

Back
Top Bottom