Boomer + Shed = Awesome!

I should just copy my comments for this guy. I'm tired of typing the same response... :D

This dude is smoking, killer, gorgeous, photoshopped hotness!!! Kidding about the photoshopped! He's just so killer!

Edit: I bet Ed and Briana kick theirselves every day for letting this kid go... :eek:

If you don't breed him it sounds like there's plenty of fuel for a forum-wide protest! ;)

lol Yeah, all the local cham keepers are gonna show up like a lynch mob with pitchforks and torches at my front door!! ha!! I guess at some point I will breed him with some lucky girl!

lol Yeah, all the local cham keepers are gonna show up like a lynch mob with pitchforks and torches at my front door!! ha!! I guess at some point I will breed him with some lucky girl!

I mean, its not a probably, you sort of have to breed an incredible specimen like that.

I don't know why everyone is asking you to breed him. You'd just be stuck with all those babies with no homes to put them in. Its really selfish of everyone and I'm not going to stand for it. :mad:

On the possibility that something has already happened, I would be more than willing to help you find homes for them. I'll just stop by and pick out a few. I'm there for you Carol! At least one forum member has your best interest in mind. PM me if you want to talk. This should probably be done privately so others do not get involved. ;)

Oh, and yeah, as usual...

WOW!!!!
He just keeps getting more amazing :D.

I don't know why everyone is asking you to breed him. You'd just be stuck with all those babies with no homes to put them in. Its really selfish of everyone and I'm not going to stand for it. :mad:

On the possibility that something has already happened, I would be more than willing to help you find homes for them. I'll just stop by and pick out a few. I'm there for you Carol! At least one forum member has your best interest in mind. PM me if you want to talk. This should probably be done privately so others do not get involved. ;)

Oh, and yeah, as usual...

WOW!!!!
He just keeps getting more amazing :D.

yes thank you! I do not want babies or anything to do with all that, but I have had people ask me to ship him to them for their female or send me the female which I do not want to do either!!!

You wouldn't have a problem finding homes for all the babies, that's for sure!!! I love Boomer pictures - they really make my day!!! :D

I know I would not have a problem paying 450-500 for a baby!
The real issue is finding a female that's worthy of that stud!

I know I would not have a problem paying 450-500 for a baby!
The real issue is finding a female that's worthy of that stud!

lol. Olivia, If I ever did breed him I would never charge that much for a baby, especially to forum members who I know would give them a loving home. For me, I just don't have the desire for babies and all that is involved. I am sure there is a female out there somewhere though!! haha

he looks great.
Maybe there is a friendly forum member near you with a female he could stud for. Then you wouldn't have all the work of raising babies (unless you want one as the fee!)

Back
Top Bottom