Bonding

Serbianchameleon

Chameleon Enthusiast
I’m new to chameleons so I have this question...

How long aprox. will my baby chameleon (3 months old) stop being so stressed when he sees me and maybe start coming to me or coming in my hand?

P.S. I am hand feeding him without a problem and I have had him for about month now.

Th
https://www.chameleonforums.com/blogs/building-trust-with-your-chameleon.2396/

Great blog by @Beman

Remember chameleons do not always enjoy handling. Some are more tolerant than others. Never force him to come to you and be patient. This trust can take months to build, it will not be an overnight process.
While he may never see you as a friend, he probably will think of you as the FOOD GOD.
Eventually he'll figure out that when you open the door, something good is going to happen.
Thanks

I’m new to chameleons so I have this question...

How long aprox. will my baby chameleon (3 months old) stop being so stressed when he sees me and maybe start coming to me or coming in my hand?

P.S. I am hand feeding him without a problem and I have had him for about month now.
They will progress at thier own speed as they have different personalities. All depends on what THEY want to do. Had mine for a year and just recently able to handle slightly. Be patient/don't push.

Each cham also has their own personality, I've had some super friendly and others mad as hell even with just putting food cup in viv=invader, attack!! Lol...

Back
Top Bottom