Boise ID. Male panther owners. I'm in need of a stud for my girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bcostner

My male ambilobe won't breed my 2 females. Looking for a stud for loan in the Boise Idaho area. I've tried many of the suggested methods but so far no go. One of the girls is starting to look ripe.

If you have space for all the babies and space for when they grow up another male should be no problem, why don't you get another male?

If you have space for all the babies and space for when they grow up another male should be no problem, why don't you get another male?
I'm looking for one. I just wanted to breed her now. I just moved here last year from CA.. I had a couple males but sold them before the move. Im building back my cage numbers, due to the pain of moving them I tossed em before the move.

I recommend taking the time to create the space for all the chameleons, for breeding, establish insect colonies, and get all the cages, uv lights, and hardware ready, and know what husbandry requirements it takes to breed before asking to borrow somebodys male to breed with

Who said I wasn't ready dude. You don't know anything about my collection or who I am. Would you like me to send pictures of my shop and all my animals. I'm not sure what your deal is. I think you should probably mind your own business because you sound like a fool.

You are asking to borrow a male to breed with, it sounds like you jumping into something blind

You are asking to borrow a male to breed with, it sounds like you jumping into something blind
Haha. Like I said you don't know me. I have many friends who breed in the bay area. I have in the past as well. By the way I have a huge colony of roaches and I change all my uv every six months I don't know why I'm waisting time explaining myself to some know it all who has nothing better to do than try and shame people for "not being ready" seriously dude just shut up and get a life.

I'll try that a little more. I had very large outdoor cages in California that made it nice. I suppose it's time to build some. I kinda just wanted to see if there where any people in the area who even had panthers. Thanks for the input.

Haha. Like I said you don't know me. I have many friends who breed in the bay area. I have in the past as well. By the way I have a huge colony of roaches and I change all my uv every six months I don't know why I'm waisting time explaining myself to some know it all who has nothing better to do than try and shame people for "not being ready" seriously dude just shut up and get a life.
Ahhh another Bay Area native nice (y) if you don’t mind me asking what breeders do you know in the bay? I only ask because im in that area and would like to know about local breeders for future buys. I only know of highlighter chameleons in SF

Well thanks for your useless opinion BUD! Your a pleasure and a great help. I love how everything you say is based on your own asinine assumptions. You sound like your on the "fake news" team. Please don't reply to this anymore, it has nothing to do with you. You should probably find other hobbies so this type of thing doesn't consume all of your time.

I think joining a forum to ask to borrow a breeder male is very juvenile and unprofessional....blah blah I don't know you, you used to own a pet store.... try joining facebook and asking somebody there, they are very helpful!!

They way he is replying says it all. The Facebook groups are the place for him.

I love how he said he has a very large roach colony.

What other bugs you got OP? You going to feed hatchlings dubias? Good luck with that.

Even better luck selling these babies, I would fly to Madagascar before I bought from someone that acts they way you have in this thread. The fact you instantly got defensive, and acted childish in the replys when it was mentioned you didn't have a good enough setup yet, speaks to that reality, JS.

We see people here all the time, try to do something they are not ready for, and salty was just trying to help. The way you handled it, showed you are likely one of those very people.

LOL,

The only one making you look Juvenile is you.

How does anything said by me or him, make it seem like this is our life? You are being, rude, childish and showing great levels of immaturity.

Anyway, you would have alot more luck of finding a male, if you shared your breeding setup. Show us that you have the proper setup, and a male will find you, as would more help. I very much doubt you have a proper setup, or even a male. I bet your females are in aquariums, and probably have MBD.

He assumed, as you have zero posts, yet have been a member for years, and your way of dealing with his assumptions just lends to his assumptions. Someone with a proper setup, would not have reacted the way you did. You are behaving like a child, likely because you are. I very much doubt you have anything you claim to. If you do, show us, if not for us, then for a potential male. No one is going to lend you anything with the way you act, and not knowing your setup. You are looking more and more like a scammer.

If you have the money and have the space you claim too, this post wouldn't exist.

Haha who's the trolls.....you guys are the ones who replied to my post even though you had nothing to offer but harassment.

Haha who's the trolls.....you guys are the ones who replied to my post even though you had nothing to offer but harassment.

No one Harassed you, you are an odd one.

Salty simply pointed out, you dont seem to be ready. If you have to ask to borrow a male, you are not ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom