Blind Date (Cham Edition)

Kiwi is receptive, and my girlfriend's Yoshi wants some. Me and Andrea thought they would be a cute couple and have decided to have Yoshi spend the next couple days or so here with his blind date. Wish us luck as I am hoping they will breed before she has a chance to develops an infertile clutch. And wish them luck on their new relationship :)

Don't forget to put them in the mood, maybe a nice gourmet dinner of horn and super worm pate followed by a dubia truffle. Dim the lights down low and throw on some Barry White for them to get down to. Oh ya and pics, forum members love pics hahaha

You are my hero. I am still laughing, what a picture. :D Now the big question??? What did you get your g/f for valentine's day??:)

Don't forget to put them in the mood, maybe a nice gourmet dinner of horn and super worm pate followed by a dubia truffle. Dim the lights down low and throw on some Barry White for them to get down to. Oh ya and pics, forum members love pics hahaha

i know this is intended for mike, buutt, just to show how romantic i am :rolleyes:, i bought my girlfriend a new 10'' light dome fixture for her veiled, a dozen beautiful roses ( hot/soft pink morph :p). we had dinner plans, but she was feeling very sick with the flu and a sick stomach, so i picked up swiss chalet take out, and we had a nice candle lit dinner at her place in front of the tv while we watched jurassic park :) sucks she was sick, but it was one of the best valentine's ever! annnnd we also exchanged the best letters to eachother :eek:

so ya mike.. whata bout you? lol

Phil you are such a sweetie, you have a lucky g/f. But then you are both so young.....
My husband said "Happy Valentine's Day" before he left for the week. what can you expect after 22 years??:(

Success!

first time was a success, kiwi and yoshi mated! i will post videos and pics when I get home :D they were awesome and i couldn't be happier.

i would like information on gestation. i will do further research, but if somebody can give me some ballparks, i would greatly appreciate it so big!

Congrats! It will take about 30 days for Kiwi to lay and it took Camille's eggs 8 months to hatch at 77 to 78 degrees.

thank you jann! what should her temps be at and feeding, supplementing? again, i just need ballpark, i will do further research as i can. im starting my new full time job tomorrow so i just need help. alot is going on at the moment, my crested gecko is also gravid and will be laying anytime as well :eek: :eek:

I normally keep Camille's basking temp at 80 but after mateing I raised it to 82 or 83. If you don't have liquid calcium them buy some and give her one to 2 drops a week until she lays and then for everyday for 3 days after she lays.

Phil what am I going to do with you? What you can't do is let them hatch in a ballpark. Either the eggs or the babies would most likely get stepped on. (very straight face)

first time was a success, kiwi and yoshi mated! i will post videos and pics when I get home :D they were awesome and i couldn't be happier.

i would like information on gestation. i will do further research, but if somebody can give me some ballparks, i would greatly appreciate it so big!

I normally keep Camille's basking temp at 80 but after mateing I raised it to 82 or 83. If you don't have liquid calcium them buy some and give her one to 2 drops a week until she lays and then for everyday for 3 days after she lays.
thanks for the advice! that does help alot, basically nothing changes but up calcium a bit?
Phil what am I going to do with you? What you can't do is let them hatch in a ballpark. Either the eggs or the babies would most likely get stepped on. (very straight face)
you and your silly comments laurie, this actually made me laugh :D
You should have named her Birdo instead of Kiwi :D
i dont get it lol..??:confused:
congrats, look forward to updates...
i will deffinately keep you guys posted as time goes on.

Okay Phil, enough is enough. First you have chams mating, then you have geckos mating - Get your girl friend out of your house this minute!!!! Mother knows best, you will soon have lots of little mouths to feed, it is time to take a break.:eek::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

It is ok, we love you anyway.:)

Now the big question??? What did you get your g/f for valentine's day??

I was going to suggest naming a roach after her!..............:D

Phil dont take offence, see 'more proof were crazy' thread in the lizard lounge. :D

You are my hero. I am still laughing, what a picture. :D Now the big question??? What did you get your g/f for valentine's day??:)

I did the cliche dozen roses and a romantic child free dinner out. I got her an ipod touch for her birthday a few weeks ago so for valentines I got her an itunes card, case, charging adaptors and a few other accesories.

Back
Top Bottom