Black spots (not from aggression)

Regarding feeding the insects oatmeal...I was advised many years ago that it was not a good food for them. Try greens and veggies instead.
Ants contain formic acid so be careful of them. Feeding the wild caught insects for a couple of days won't get rid of parasites....and since you will have trouble testing for them anyway might just as well feed the insects to the chameleon and pray for the best.

Regarding feeding the insects oatmeal...I was advised many years ago that it was not a good food for them. Try greens and veggies instead.
Ants contain formic acid so be careful of them. Feeding the wild caught insects for a couple of days won't get rid of parasites....and since you will have trouble testing for them anyway might just as well feed the insects to the chameleon and pray for the best.
I put carrots mainly and other veggies and potatoes but remove them before mold

The black spots are nothing special,
Nothing to be afraid of

i would like to see the digginv in mud documented
Both holes have a depth of ~10-12 cm (from surface of mud to bottom) and length of the hole itself is 19cm (from left to right,from surface not from bottom) height of the bucket is 22cm.
He stopped digging right now.
And as i said before i made the big hole and he made those two and finished as u see here in pic.
Btw u mean these black spots will shed with his next shedding?? I do hope so?
IMG_20200827_151544.jpg

Both holes have a depth of ~10-12 cm (from surface of mud to bottom) and length of the hole itself is 19cm (from left to right,from surface not from bottom) height of the bucket is 22cm.
He stopped digging right now.
And as i said before i made the big hole and he made those two and finished as u see here in pic.
Btw u mean these black spots will shed with his next shedding?? I do hope so?
View attachment 275715
Thank you!
I giess the spots will
Not ahed
As they seem to be its
Coloration

i would frankly save him from the heat

Back
Top Bottom