Black Soldier Fly Larvae ???

thankyou so much thats the exact brand i ordered but i ordered them through amazon. i will be trying to contact them to see if they can do anything. if not im just gonna grab some more
I've never bought feeders off Amazon so not sure how well they work with you on that but I strongly recommend one of the sponsors on here. They all seem to be really cooperative with the customers in these cases.

I've never bought feeders off Amazon so not sure how well they work with you on that but I strongly recommend one of the sponsors on here. They all seem to be really cooperative with the customers in these cases.
there was an option on amazon to email symton which is the brand of bsfl that i got. gonna wait a couple days and see what happens lol

thankyou so much thats the exact brand i ordered but i ordered them through amazon. i will be trying to contact them to see if they can do anything. if not im just gonna grab some more
They were a little slow in responding, but they did come through in the end. If email doesn't get results within a reasonable time, I'd try again with their on-site review facility.

Since they've had this issue before, and (TMK) not all their customers have as picky eaters as ours, I think it might behoove us to remind them of that with each order so they can make sure things go more smoothly. :)

Back
Top Bottom