Black crickets.

What about the "black crickets"? Wouldn't they give you a choice? I like the regular brown ones...

I've got thousands of the pinheads now even in the main large cricket tank. They don't seem to be eating them which is really weird. I live in a horse community and our local feed store sells all kinds of animals. I just went to buy mice and they're now selling these crickets! I bought 100 just because.

These are the ones I bred and hatched.

Attachments

• photo 1(8).jpg
    photo 1(8).jpg
    197.2 KB · Views: 211
Chad is right on, Acheta Domestica is the only species of cricket that can be legally bred, shipped and/or sold commercially in the US.

Does anyone know of a place that delivers crickets to your house im new to the forums so please message me or will ill get an update on this post?

i didnt read all of the posts but from my limited experience with black crickets i kinda like them. when i open the lid they kinda freeze in place instead of hopping around like crazy like the brownies.

did catch one eating brown. nasty business.

For sure, my chams and geckos avoid these black crickets. Not long ago I got some more -that is all they had at the moment-, but my reps will not touch them. Yesterday had to go to Petsmart to get some of the regular brown ones, which I noticed they were all over them. I would like to get a hold of some walking sticks...all I need is one right?

Check this out, I had about 8 crickets inside this container overnight, but only found 5 when I came in the room in the morning...took me a minute to find the rest of them running around the room... IMG_2448.jpg

IMG_2449.jpg

They're evil, I tell you! Evil!!!!

Okay, they are just too snarky an insect for me to have in my home.

They may not actually be evil.

Hahaha. So we discussed it at the meeting tonight. The reason they're so aggressive is because they're straight outta Compton yo! They're living the thug life and gotta keep it real. lol. Rainbow is located in Compton. It was too funny. I couldn't let it go!:p

Back
Top Bottom