Black Colouring on Veiled Chameleon

Okay thanks I will look into that! And could that be a sign of dehydration? Here are a couple of pictures of him to maybe get a better look! Thanks
In those pics he does not have puffy eyes. Maybe it was just a bad shot in the other one. ? Pretty boy you have.

Reactions: loc
Strange as mine is doing the same thing and is off her feeding. I'm thinking she maybe getting ready to shed or lay eggs.
well i now know why my gal has been off her game, took a good look this morning and she is shedding!!! thank goodness as i was scared, i just love her too much to have anything happen and have been totally on it with in regards to her care she is even hunting today yippee

Reactions: loc
My girl at the end of her shedding. She's back being her grumpy hissy self lol. But, she is loving the new plants in there. And the hubby is bringing home more sticks aka branches, with thicker diameters as her grip is getting bigger and her girth needs more support. lol. Love it just saw her drinking from her leaves!!! Sweet, even if she hissed at me whilst I was spritzing her habitat!! Wonder if she'll hiss at nothing once I get her mister/fogger.

Attachments

• 20200724_141219.jpg
    20200724_141219.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 54
  • 20200724_141153.jpg
    20200724_141153.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 63
Back
Top Bottom