Birthday Yellow Lip Calumma Parsonii Parsonii

Motherlode Chameleon

Chameleon Enthusiast
My pair of CH Yellow Lip Calumma parsonii parsonii Drax and Gamora had their second birthday a couple days ago. Their names are from characters whom are members of Marvels "Guardians of the Galaxy" comics and movies. These are a couple of photo's of them from nearer to their birthday.

They are making a meal out of almost everything in front of them and growing fast. They are devouring small vertebrates that are offered to them occasionally. They are now in their third grow out enclosure and moving fast towards a more permanent home in the larger greenhouse enclosures. Both Drax and Gamora have got good second year weights and are going to become adult Yellow Lip Calumma parsonii parsonii sooner than later.

Drax
76uqgX.jpg

Drax
steXg6.jpg

Gamora
eCULED.jpg

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Last edited:

Thanks much Matt. They are great species to keep when you have the proper conditions.

I absolutely LOVE this species, and your pair looks amazing, congratulations! I hope to see updates along the way. Good luck!

Thanks and thank you. Updates are a part of my agenda.

Happy second hatch day!

They are looking good Jeremy!

Thanks for the birthday wishes. They are a good looking pair of Yellow Lip Calumma parsonii parsonii.

Congratulations on keeping such a great species healthy and happy for two years!
Great looking chams with awesome colors. Thanks for posting.

I have lofty goals as to how long I want keep these two alive. Their colors are improving with age.

Nice! what a gorgeous pair. I love their names, no explanation needed.

Thanks much! Another fan of comics.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Absolutely stunning! The intensity of turquoise on that girl is awesome - she's glowing! May I ask what size enclosures you currently have them in, and what they each weigh at this point?

wow, amazing pair!!

Thanks much! They are an amazing pair.

Absolutely stunning! The intensity of turquoise on that girl is awesome - she's glowing! May I ask what size enclosures you currently have them in, and what they each weigh at this point?

Thanks much! They are in their third grow out enclosure. This grow out enclosure is a LLL 4x2x2 foot aluminum enclosure. The prior enclosures were screen /glass or 50/50 hybrid enclosures to keep the humidity high. Once some more of the renovations are done in the greenhouse and this pair has put on more size these two are going to live in larger custom enclosures in the greenhouse. I shall post photo's.

They are both about the same weight of about 340 grams each.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Gorgeous pair! I have a female and am dying for a male YL. They are harder to come across than I would have hoped.

Attachments

• 58BFB548-6276-4920-B99F-78B58D2BA80E.jpeg
    58BFB548-6276-4920-B99F-78B58D2BA80E.jpeg
    327.7 KB · Views: 214
Gorgeous pair! I have a female and am dying for a male YL. They are harder to come across than I would have hoped.

Thanks Taylor! My pair is great.

There should be a some male Yellow Lip Calumma parsonii parsonii out there that are available for purchase. You just are just going to have to go looking around for them.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Back
Top Bottom