Bio Active Tub

I read springtails were so helpful which you have. I would love to do bio but don't have the time. Haha.
That's what I heard too. I plan on doing this for all my chameleons it definitely that's some time but they be better off in the long run.

Where you getting yours?

I get mine at the All Animal Expo in Wheaton, Illinois. It's a local show held twice a month. The vendor is Total Pets Plus. With the cold weather I don't want to risk getting any shipped. I started a main culture for springtails and isopods to seed future tubs.

It may take time in the beginning, but in the end it is a huge time saver, when you consider that you pretty much never have to clean a bioactive vivarium ever again. All the time goes into the setup (which is also extremely fun to do) and after that it's just smooth sailing

It may take time in the beginning, but in the end it is a huge time saver, when you consider that you pretty much never have to clean a bioactive vivarium ever again. All the time goes into the setup (which is also extremely fun to do) and after that it's just smooth sailing
That's what I'm hoping for. With my collection growing, that would be helpful. Unfortunately the tubs don't fit perfect but they are pretty close.

That's what I'm hoping for. With my collection growing, that would be helpful. Unfortunately the tubs don't fit perfect but they are pretty close.
You can cut and glue a plastic trim around the tub to get a tight fit or do it the hard way like I did and after I found the tub built the enclosure to fit it lol.

Back
Top Bottom