Biggest fear.

Biggest Fears :

Government. I hate the whole concept, and it scares me that we could all blow up in one big nuclear game of 'Hot potato'

Needles. When i was 12 i got arthritus, in the meantime before i was diagnosed, i had about 3 - 4 blood tests a week... usually around 4 - 9 viles ea. Now, i refuse any needles, most of the time.

Swine Flu. It is now on my hometown's island, V.I and im afraid of it spreading. not really a big fear though, if i get it, hell i geuss it was my time to go :p

Like Jojack said, dying on the John, i would not want to be found dead on the Loo.

I classify my "Guilty conscience" as a fear, because im afraid of gettin people upset / mad at me.

-Levi

Biggest Fears :

Government. I hate the whole concept, and it scares me that we could all blow up in one big nuclear game of 'Hot potato'

Needles. When i was 12 i got arthritus, in the meantime before i was diagnosed, i had about 3 - 4 blood tests a week... usually around 4 - 9 viles ea. Now, i refuse any needles, most of the time.

Swine Flu. It is now on my hometown's island, V.I and im afraid of it spreading. not really a big fear though, if i get it, hell i geuss it was my time to go :p

Like Jojack said, dying on the John, i would not want to be found dead on the Loo.

I classify my "Guilty conscience" as a fear, because im afraid of gettin people upset / mad at me.

-Levi

I think most people fear swine flu because it is just a new type of flu. It is about the same as the regular seasonal flu, just a higher chance of dying. A little bit.

Fear when I was a child:
Easy one. There was an aligator that lived under my bed so I had to jump from the threshhold of my bedroom door, grap the bed post and swing up on-to my bed to get in it. Once I was in, I was fine because for some reason he could never climb and he was never around come daybreak.

Fears as an adult:
Losing my only son.
Failing at anything.
Lateness. (I like to be early for everything, even if I have to wait in the car).

Not seeing my kids grow up is the worst fear. Also being in a tornado would be pretty terrifying. We had a hurricane here whe I was in my teens and I stood outside with my Mum and saw all the slates fly off the roof like pieces of paper. Scary stuff!

Also I am really scared of thunderstorms! Something I never grew out of. And spiders - how anyone can keep a tarantula as a pet is totally beyond me. It would have to get the shoe treatment in my house, lol!

Also I hate those cranefly things that hatch out in Autumn. Uuggh! Those things are so gross - just like flying spiders. They fly at you with their legs flowing out behind them. Had one in the car with me once - I totally freaked and was lucky to get home in one piece, lol!:D

I'm afraid of people with mental illnesses. Its so hard to read them, what they are thinking or what they are about to do.

A comment was made to me by a family member when i was growing up and it has left me in fear of being alone, not finding my other half :( (sad i know, but it stuck)

I share that fear with you, and its a horrible horrible thing its just something in me I cant explain it, Im also terrified of heights, aliens, and bigfoot :rolleyes:

Driving... I was in a bad car wreck and driving freaks me out. I keep thinking someone is going to hit me because there are some really stupid drivers where I live. And then when I'm riding with someone it makes me the worse back seat driver ever.

Yes you are... GEEZ!!!!! I think you are more afraid of other people driving b/c YOU ALWAYS DRIVE!!!! :mad: I'm afraid of some heights, but not all. Roaches... they are gross, where I grew up they are huge and fly and one flew into me when I was walking through the parking lot as a kid. Wild alligators. Losing loved ones before I get married and have children, especially my dad.

Losing loved ones before I get married and have children, especially my dad.

Awwwww! somebody is Daddys girl! :) I hope my daughters feel the same way, Im sure they do. Im looking forward to walking them down the aisle! :)

p.s. In cuffs if nessesary if they dont leave home by 30! lol :D

Your Dad would be proud to read that! Let him know with a big hug next time you see him! :)
You have reminded me how much I love being a Dad!

Back
Top Bottom