Biggest fear.

chameleon guy

What is your biggest fear or something that is scariest to you, it doesn't have to be real. Mine would be if zombies existed, I hate them so much, yet I am fascinated by resident evil.

As a parent, too many to list!
Just myself, dying suddenly (heart attack) whilst on the throne! How undignified! :D

41495338_5f67e8c737.jpg

I'm afraid of people with mental illnesses. Its so hard to read them, what they are thinking or what they are about to do.

A comment was made to me by a family member when i was growing up and it has left me in fear of being alone, not finding my other half :( (sad i know, but it stuck)

Being abducted by aliens. I know it's "out there" but really, I've had some weird experiences where I think it could happen. There....now it's out there for all to witness, yes, afraid of alien abduction......ARE YA HAPPY NOW???

jojackson said..."dying suddenly (heart attack) whilst on the throne! "....it happened to someone I know. Her son was devastated by her death (young and sudden) and ended up with a drinking problem as a result...lost his job, his house, his mate and daughter and still hasn't got it back together.

zombies are terrifying but I have worse fears..

SPIDERS. Arg those damned spiders. There is not one part of a spider that does not freak me out entirely. If they didnt eat all the bugs I dislike almost as much, I'd wish they all burn in hell. You should see when I have to catch tarantulas at my job for people purchasing one. 0_0

(the reason behind the phobia.....
when i was 5 years old i stayed the night at my cousins place. these people are f'ing nuts. They had tons of spiders, scorpions, snakes (including venemous ones.) and a freaking crocodile. Not a caimen. a big 'ole croc. Anyways.. When i was sleeping they thought they'd get a cheap laugh and put a tarantula on my face. very funny.... )

Heights. But this isn't so bad. I love roller coasters. And I've gone bunjee jumping. IDK i'm weird.

And I'm extremely afraid of hurting myself with fire or knives. I'm not so afraid of the knives anymore but fire. yikes. Nothing wrong with a lighter but bigger things frighten me. I won't even pop fire works. ( I will watch though :) That's because I've been hit by an artillery shell though (spelling?) Those are the big pretty ones. Well the thing turned over and went from firework launcher to bazooka and hit me in the ribs. But the fire and knives... I don't really understand it, but It's just horrific to me. Probably because i've accidentally stabbed myself so many times XD been burnt and electricuted too *rolls eyes*

I'm a huge clutz

-Andrea

being taken over by aliens, like, being forced into slavery.

being on some sick type of game show, and being physically forced to kill people i truely care about and love.

getting eaten alive.

What is your biggest fear or something that is scariest to you, it doesn't have to be real. Mine would be if zombies existed, I hate them so much, yet I am fascinated by resident evil.

I so feel the same way... Scared to death of zombies but loved the Resident evil movies....:)

My biggest fears are the big flying cockroaches from down here
in New Orleans and flying, stinging insects such as wasps.

The weirdest thing is that i'm only scared of the local ones like
hissers and stuff i'm fine with. I think it's because you can hear
ours run. they are that big!

zombies are terrifying but I have worse fears..

SPIDERS. Arg those damned spiders. There is not one part of a spider that does not freak me out entirely. If they didnt eat all the bugs I dislike almost as much, I'd wish they all burn in hell. You should see when I have to catch tarantulas at my job for people purchasing one. 0_0

(the reason behind the phobia.....
when i was 5 years old i stayed the night at my cousins place. these people are f'ing nuts. They had tons of spiders, scorpions, snakes (including venemous ones.) and a freaking crocodile. Not a caimen. a big 'ole croc. Anyways.. When i was sleeping they thought they'd get a cheap laugh and put a tarantula on my face. very funny.... )

Heights. But this isn't so bad. I love roller coasters. And I've gone bunjee jumping. IDK i'm weird.

And I'm extremely afraid of hurting myself with fire or knives. I'm not so afraid of the knives anymore but fire. yikes. Nothing wrong with a lighter but bigger things frighten me. I won't even pop fire works. ( I will watch though :) That's because I've been hit by an artillery shell though (spelling?) Those are the big pretty ones. Well the thing turned over and went from firework launcher to bazooka and hit me in the ribs. But the fire and knives... I don't really understand it, but It's just horrific to me. Probably because i've accidentally stabbed myself so many times XD been burnt and electricuted too *rolls eyes*

I'm a huge clutz

-Andrea

i have a fear with knives too, because I am very clumsy and others might be, like if I have a knife and someone accidentally pushes me i am scared I might stab someone. Getting electrocuted isn't so bad. I actually have fun with it if it's is a little shock.

Before I answer this.

Syn, REALLY!!!! Death in general:confused: Why? That is the last experience of life??? It should be embraced:) Never really got why people get so upset and depressed over death either. It is very sad to loose a loved one (I have been there quite a few times:(). However, it is selfish to dwell on it, be depressed, etc. Regardless what religion you believe in or do not believe in, death=peace. WHY MUST WE PITY THE DEAD?

Dean, I will gladly take your place in the apocalypse:)

And this brings me to my worst fear..........

Not experiencing death. I want to embrace my last breath.

BTW, thanks to the OP for my new sig..

You used the wrong you're.. ;)

I won't really get into the whole issue of why I am afraid of death, there is no point to discuss it.

Back
Top Bottom