Big roach discoid 50 cent SALE

Status
Not open for further replies.

spawn

I have two cultures of Blaberus species I want to get rid of.

These are fast breeders and grow quickly. Perfect feeders for bigger animals like monitors, tegus, etc. Some bigger chameleons like oustaleti, verrucosus, panthers, & parsons also like the nymphs.

First culture is discoidalis/giganteus hybrid, possibly fusca, and adults are 2.5"-3" long. I have about 500 left [with no adults], with several L2 nymphs:

giganteus1_zpse8cbfe89.jpg

giganteus2_zpscfcb55d0.jpg

305 roaches pictured in a 20g deli cup:
largeroaches305X2_zpscf739cb6.jpg

The second culture's adults are closer to 1.5". They are a Florida strain of atropos/discoidalis most likely. I have about 850-900 roaches left. Some pictures of the nymphs in a feeding frenzy:

craniifer1_zps03538a7c.jpg

craniifer4_zps0a504001.jpg

315 roaches pictured in a 20g deli cup:
smallroaches315x275_zps7a726190.jpg

Both cultures are 1+ year old and are grown on hemp seed, bee pollen, brown rice protein powder, and banana/veggies, so they're raised to be nutritious feeders.

I want to do $0.50 each or you can make me an offer on one or both cultures.

Shipping is $10.00 by Reptiles Express. I prefer to ship fedex but can also do USPS if you want.

**Edit: NO shipping to Florida on the first culture. Second culture is native to Florida and thus okay to ship.

Shoot me a PM for inquiries or offers.

I have 200 left of the B. fusca roaches. $100 with shipping included.

200bigroaches1.jpg

200bigroaches2.jpg

Take the last 500 discoids (mostly subadults) for $235.00 shipped. Keep half to raise to adulthood in a matter of weeks and breed them, and feed the other half off. Please I want to get rid of these damn things!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom