BIG NEWS! Parsonii hatched!

I am so jelly man, I really wish I had the time/room/money to have a Parson. What am I saying, if I had the money then I would make time and room. Hahaha, great shots dude.

I still can't even fathom how happy you must be to have these little guys living and thriving on top of that! But after seeing your awesome ambanja line I guess anything is possible for you in the cham world! Please keep doing what you are doing. It takes so much to take a leap and try to raise such a rare species. If you really think about it these animals are going nearly extinct and you are helping to raise their populations. You should be really proud of yourself.

Thanks guys! I feel like I am checking on them every few minutes. These guys are spoiled already.

Keep checking. You must still in an awe and thrilled beyond words. You have earned very check in, smile, grin, and wonder. You worked for it, now enjoy the babies to the max.

How many have made it out so far?
I'm hoping Sif's eggs make it to next summer, I candled them the other day
and could see blood vessels:)
Great job again Chuck, so awesome!

How many have made it out so far?
I'm hoping Sif's eggs make it to next summer, I candled them the other day
and could see blood vessels:)
Great job again Chuck, so awesome!

Hey Garrett,
I will keep my fingers crossed for you! I feel like someone else will hatch some soon. That will be great to have some groups of Parsonii out there. Eventually it will be difficult to candle the eggs. The shells get thick. Keep us all posted on the eggs.

You guys let me know when you get sick of seeing these!

Attachments

• Parsonii baby pic 5 012.jpg
    Parsonii baby pic 5 012.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 211
I am not dead yet so keep then coming.:) The first shed, that must be thrilling also. Just knowing you have them growing up healthy.

Beautiful Parsonii:) Keep the pics coming! I don't know if other people did this too but I subscribed to the thread (I mean, like, who wouldn't!:p)

Back
Top Bottom