BIG NEWS! Parsonii hatched!

Congrats from across the pond mate! i will be eagerly awaiting your notes........ i want to know everything!! :p

Congrats Chuck!!! Still felt like saying congrats even though I'm a little late to the party.

stick_figure_party_celebration_md_wm.gif

Baby update! The sinister 6 are doing great. The runt doesn't look so puny now.
They are indeed like adult parsonii, slow moving and as I say, doing what they want when they want. I am tempted to keep all of them! Someone mentioned that I should get some new ink for the accomplishment. I may do that sometime next year. I would have to get Hercules and Athena on my back. Pics next time, I promise!

Baby update! The sinister 6 are doing great. The runt doesn't look so puny now.
They are indeed like adult parsonii, slow moving and as I say, doing what they want when they want. I am tempted to keep all of them! Someone mentioned that I should get some new ink for the accomplishment. I may do that sometime next year. I would have to get Hercules and Athena on my back. Pics next time, I promise!

I want my tamatave and ambanja tattooed on me so bad, just need a few grand to get it all done... If you do get ink done make sure to share!

And if you ever want to rehome the Runt for a good price I would devote an entire room for the little one! :)

Also one question... Do the male and female always live together? Or only during breeding? Sorry I am a parsonni newbie!

Post more pics!

Esp of that little runty, its so adorable!!!

WOrds don't describe how happy this forum is for you!!

Good Job!!

sorry im late to the party Chuck but congrats on this special occasion. You deserve a huge thumbs up from everyone for the success your having.
Beautiful healthy looking babies man.

Aw Chuck he is just lovely. Have you named all the babies? Do you ever get tired of them? Mine are quads but they are special to me, and I can't get enough.:D

Back
Top Bottom