Big Enclosure Needs Big Plant Suggestions

kokom05lb

So I decided to enlarge Admirals enclosure to 23"x48"x48" (23"x48"x65" is the total frame work with stand). It's being enlarged to house both Admiral Ackbar and Yoda until next month when I can divide it; which would make it 23"x24"x48" each side.

So as of right now I have 4 small umbrella trees, 2 ficus, a croton, and a pothos. I have 2 plant stands that will hold the plants up high, and plenty of highways (vines). But I'm looking to but in 2huge plants and another pothos to easily divide when I seperate. Anyone have any suggestions? Looking for 2 different plants.

carol5208

Chameleon Enthusiast
Ficus are tall and you can always go with the tall hibiscus trees, although you probably know hibiscus don't do the greatest indoors unless you have a grow light. On another note, you can always go artificial!!!

kokom05lb

Also wanted to add... The screen is going to be designed to be removed and turned into a free range while I'm. Home and put the screen back on when I have to leave... its a thought but not finalized

kokom05lb

Need another suggestion. The plant stand I'm planning on using is not very sturdy and if I have to move the enclosure (which moving is possible since it will have wheels. Is there a way to fast the stand an plants down?

Top Bottom