Beu's died :-(

johnandlyn

Hi all i got up yesterday and went to my chameleons beu and gizmo to find beu at the bottom of her enclosure life less she was 6 yrs old so i think she had a good life im gutted because she was my first cham and she will be sady misssed :-(

I'm sorry for your loss. It's always hard to loose a dear little friend. You gave her a nice long live. Treasure all the good times you had with her. Jann

Sorry to hear about your loss. 6 years is a long time though and you must have excellent husbandry. Are you going to replace her?

you must be heartbroken, such a sad loss.
i always breathe a sigh of relief when i uncover Mista and he is on the branch where he went to bed after i lost Missy last year

Aw, that is sad news. She lived a long and happy chamlife with you. It is an awful feeling to lose a little green friend, especially the first one as they are so special. Thinking of you.

Sorry for your loss,i am sure she was a happy little girl as six years is a good life span from what i have read,sending hugs xx

Thanks everyone for your thoughtfull replys its resuring to know that 6 is a good life span i dont think i will replace her as i have a male who i really want to concentrate on thanks again john and lyn

Losing one of our Chams is always hard............but her long life is testament to your abilities to keep her happy and thriving.

Im so happy that all you guys and gals have maded comments it has really cheered me up to know you all think i have gave beu a good life i wish i could meet you all and thank you face to face thank you again you areall great people john

Very sorry to hear of Beu's passing.
While it's shocking for you to have found her unexpectedly dead, she obviously passed peacefully from old age--good for her.

Back
Top Bottom