Best Substrate and Lighting to use for Veiled Chameleon?

image.jpg

This is the order that I have so far for lighting and misting any thing I should add or get rid of?

View attachment 324968
This is the order that I have so far for lighting and misting any thing I should add or get rid of?
I’m not sure about reptizoo lighting what people use is zoomed or Arcadia those are the bulbs people use that are reliable usually if you wanna use a different uvb bulb and fixture you need a solameter to make sure your uvi is at a good level

The best misting systems on the market right now are climbist and mist king but you will need a wedge to actually mount most mister I’ve personally used the exoterra monsoon with success but I’ve had it on a wifi timer to actually get the precise times I needed

So my cage is 18 inches and you guys want me to get a 24 inch long light should I make that it 14 inch instead?
Yes. Your guy needs much more space than his current enclosure. The minimum is a 2x2x4’ for an adult. I keep my male in double that and he uses every inch.

The head up like that meanS upper respitory infevtion or phemonia. So sorry for your loss they are both gorgeous. Please listen to all the advice you will get here. Espevially about lights, heat tempS, plants ( i like swiss cheese plants they have nice sturdy stalks and big leaves) and misting and food. That fake moss has to go they may try to eat it. Chameleonacademy.com also has great reading material.

So you guys have been suggesting for me to put a live plant in my cage but my parents are thinking I won’t be able to take care of it so I probably won’t but a plant in my cage.

So you guys have been suggesting for me to put a live plant in my cage but my parents are thinking I won’t be able to take care of it so I probably won’t but a plant in my cage.
They aren’t that difficult pothos is super easy essentially bulletproof you’d have to try to actually kill a pothos

Back
Top Bottom