Best place to order a panther

You think iam getting Offensive when i just think deft of his statement cause I know someone who has one from them an he came out to be perfect mabe it a hit or miss with them but can’t just base things on what other ppl say gotta sometimes take a risk
Then you to take the risk yourself. But make sure you have money set aside for a vet and get a fecal done asap to ensure it is not carrying a parasite load.
You know one person with a healthy cham from them.... While we have seen countless threads here with the same story and mostly the same ending. You asked and we gave you honest feedback about them. What you choose to do with that is up to you. But it is really frustrating watching someone defend a business that is known for being less than when they have no actual experience with them.

You can check out Chamelon Paradise. Bruce is very knowledgeable and has some great customer support. And is also a sponsor on this site.
I think that's fine, but in the interest of candor, you should probably disclose that you have a business relationship with CP.

Last edited:
You think iam getting Offensive when i just think deft of his statement cause I know someone who has one from them an he came out to be perfect mabe it a hit or miss with them but can’t just base things on what other ppl say gotta sometimes take a risk
He didn't say you were getting offensive; he said you were getting defensive. Words matter, especially in a written medium like a forum.

If you don't agree with basing things on what other people say, then why are you even asking? :unsure:
It doesn't make sense.

You can usually find peoples' experiences with a particular breeder in the archives and/or on goggle, and check them out on BBB as well. If those don't give you a fair idea, then might as well throw a dart or flip a coin.

He didn't say you were getting offensive; he said you were getting defensive. Words matter, especially in a written medium like a forum.

If you don't agree with basing things on what other people say, then why are you even asking? :unsure:
It doesn't make sense.

You can usually find peoples' experiences with a particular breeder in the archives and/or on goggle, and check them out on BBB as well. If those don't give you a fair idea, then might as well throw a dart or flip a coin.

I was going to response with the same. jd doesn't seem to be very familiar with msg boards as he/she quoted a single post of mine twice and then quoted someone else's quote twice in a single post.

Anyway, here's my boy Larry from iPardalis who will celebrate his first hatchday next month!

1648134012372.png

Back
Top Bottom