best place to buy crickets

nhoj6465

I have ordered pinheads from a website and they arrived dead. Does anyone know of a good reputable place to get them? Another question I have 3 day old baby ambilobe, what all can I feed at this stage other than pinhead??

If you cannot get pinhead crickets at your local petshop a good place to order them would be from ghann's cricket farm. I have heard nothing but good from them. Another good thing to feed baby chameleons is fruit flies.

I would think fruit flies would be good for one that young. Lots of the board sponsors sell pinheads and have good reputations.

I have ordered from Premium, Ghanns and Mulberry with success...if you want crickets only then Ghanns is the place. If you want supers and crickets Premium is good and if you want hornworms, mealies and the works pick Mulberry....

I havent had an issue with either one...one I would stay away from is Fluker Farms...you will not just get crickets but other insects as well in the box...not a thing to be happy about.

i bought from premium and can someone please tell me what are those hairy running worms and beetles are?????:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: from i hate them:mad::mad::mad::mad:

If you absolutely can't get them from a local pet store/reptile store, then I would go for Ghann's or another of the sponsors here!

i bought from premium and can someone please tell me what are those hairy running worms and beetles are?????:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: from i hate them:mad::mad::mad::mad:

If they are what I think they are, they are "clean up" insects...the eat the poop and shed skin of the crickets so help keep your enclosure clean.

They are called dermestid beetles. They will eat anything dead. The large scale cricket breeders use them to clear out the dead crickets.

Back
Top Bottom