Buying bsfl from dubia.com

CryptKeeper

Hey so last time I ordered BSFL from them they had the free batch of them I got (had to pay like $3) and they turned into the pupate stage within a day and a half. Wondering if anyone buys BSFL from there on the regular and they last awhile? I’m assuming it was bc it was the free batch they turned so quickly. I ordered from another site last time they lasted a very long time like weeks (forget the name of website right now but they were good had silk worms too) but was more expensive than dubia. TIA

Also off topic. I’ve read many times to put food in cage and let him eat as much as he wants for like 30min then remove. But my guy (he’s about 4-5 months old) he never eats right away. So I leave the crickets in the feeder all day so he can pick same with worms and roaches in a dish. Any issues with that? Can they overeat? I don’t think he is though bc there’s always worms crickets and roaches left over by night time most the time.

I think you just got a batch that was ready to start turning... Mine always take a few weeks.

I recommend keeping their food in the cage. Letting them have all day access to it. Some do not eat as quickly as others and by removing it they are not given the opportunity to get their fill.
Depending on their age if young there is not really an over eating scenario. Everything they eat goes straight to growth. This is why young chams can easily take down 2-3 dozen feeders.

I think you just got a batch that was ready to start turning... Mine always take a few weeks.

I recommend keeping their food in the cage. Letting them have all day access to it. Some do not eat as quickly as others and by removing it they are not given the opportunity to get their fill.
Depending on their age if young there is not really an over eating scenario. Everything they eat goes straight to growth. This is why young chams can easily take down 2-3 dozen feeders.
Yeah that’s what ima keep doing I leave em in there all day. And cool so I’ll keep ordering from there! Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom