Best Food...

Twhit

Hello All

I just found out I have a Trioceros sternfeldi, and I'm wondering what the best food for him is. He is eating crickets like a champ, but I'd like to get more variety.

Also, where is the best place to get food for him in Canada?

Here's my little guy.
cham_zps339db0e6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Where are you in Canada?,if in Alberta, Sask or Manitoba I suggest Supercricket.ca, reliable source of common feeder insects

Dunno then, ask sandrachameleon, also in BC
I breed most of my own feeders apart from crickets, mainly because of problems getting a regular supply- northern Manitoba

Forgot to mention I do use wild insects heavily for the few months in the year when they are available, really helps give variety and I can get them off my own land all safe from agrochemicals.just make sure to get fecals run to keep an eye on parasites, but I have not had any issues so far

Ebay's seller RainbowMealworms. I find her very reliable. i have ordered the start of a colony from her numerous times. She carries alot of variety. for every ten you buy she includes an extra but her feeders are such high quality that the extra alway survives! With special request she does a 1x1 gender ratio. She is always very polite and reliable! She will ship anywhere and always ships priority and makes it fast.

Can you take a larger pic of your enclosure so we can maybe give some tips on your husbandry, if any? I remember when I first got my cham I was doing a few things wrong :rolleyes:

Here's the enclosure. I need to get rocks on the soil of the one plant, and we're looking into a fogger or mister system, right now I hand spray multiple times a day.

Cham3_zps0f71000a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Back
Top Bottom