Best Cages

Chuck G

Avid Member
I was wondering what everyone uses for cages. I always use LLL reptile screen cages or from Blue Beast.Both of these are great and easy to clean as the bottom panel opens up so as not disturb new or skiddish chameleons.As far as the worst it has to be the Reptarium.I hate these with a passion.Whoever designed these things never had a chameleon.They are hard to see in,the zipper sticks,disturbs the chameleon everytime you peel one open and lastly any insect can hide in the framework. I HATE THEM! Thanks for letting me vent!

i amd mine own and is 30"w x 24"d x 54"t. it was pretty cheap for me as i work at a hardware store and got most of the stuff for half price. overall it was under $100

I have the traditional all aluminum, reptariums, and a home built cage. I would say the reptariums are my least favorite and the home built one to be my favorite.

-roo

I was thinking strongly about getting a veiled cham. I have my fischers in a exo terra home. My sis has a big cage made of wood and steel mesh. It is huge. Would I have any problems using this? With the lights and keeping the humidity in and such?

Nikita:)

Would I have any problems using this? With the lights and keeping the humidity in and such?

Try and get some pics up or at the very least describe the cage in detail along with the dimensions.

-roo

i jsut used plain old aluminum window screen. that way crix cant get out. on the top though i used 1/4" hardware cloth of the lights to get through easier.

Back
Top Bottom