Best Auto-Mister

Auto Misters

right now i am looking for an automister for my panther and am not sure which to get. suggestions?

Rainmaker! I have one system hooked up to 2 Jacksons in separate cages, a Mellers, and 6 individual cages housing Green Tree Pythons and Emerald Tree Boas. Multiple timer/setting options. I use an aquarium heater to get the resevoir to a nice balmy temp. The Jacksons have learned to move right up to the nozzle to drink and the Mellers is starting to figure it out as well.

Bill

Rainmaker! I have one system hooked up to 2 Jacksons in separate cages, a Mellers, and 6 individual cages housing Green Tree Pythons and Emerald Tree Boas. Multiple timer/setting options. I use an aquarium heater to get the resevoir to a nice balmy temp. The Jacksons have learned to move right up to the nozzle to drink and the Mellers is starting to figure it out as well.

Bill

Any links on this, i searched but didnt find any.

Rainmaker System

www.cloudtops.com. If I goofed, do a search for Rainmaker Jr. though the "Jr." model didn't have the capacity I needed for the number of cages I wanted to incorporate. The Rainmaker model has a bigger pump. I think the "Jr." model can do like 3 cages or so. Leave another message if you're still stumped.

Bill

pro mist..............all the way worth the money.

cant hear the pump running.

It can run dry and not burn the pump up

the nozzles make a fine mist not "rain" as I see my chams sitting in the mist when they go off.

Im glad I spent the money on it.

One thing to keep in mind when shopping for an automated system is the length of time the pump can remain in operation. Look for something that can run longer than 15 minutes at a time. Some systems can run continuously.

I use a RainMaker I

Last edited:
Add another vote for the Rainmaker!

One thing to keep in mind when shopping for an automated system is the length of time the pump can remain in operation. Look for something that can run longer than 15 minutes at a time. Some systems can run continuously.

Yes Brad and I would like to add something(s)....
You might also want one that can run dry. I have used both the Rainmaker Jr and the Rainmaker I and love both of them. The downsides to the Jr. are that it can't run dry and can't run for more than 5 minutes at a time (but could easily mist up to 15-20 cages). I overcame the 5 minute limit by setting the timer for 5 minutes on, one minute off, 5 minutes on, one minute off, etc, etc, etc........ I have really abused (dropped, run dry...) my misters and they STILL work like champs. My Jr has been in operation for over 6 years without a single issue, so I'm sold!

Back
Top Bottom