Bentley Translucent Veiled color changes

Beman

Social Media Manager
Staff member
Ok so I had to post this. Seeing the changes in his colors has been amazing since September 5th when I brought him home. But check this out.

Same foot. Looking at the back right where there is a bit of green in the translucent pink. Not only has the green gotten larger but the black pigment around it is just amazing.

His head and casque has changed a lot as well but he absolutely hates my iphone and would not let me take a picture.

Sept 7th roughly 3 months old

sept 7th.jpg

October 23rd roughly 4.5 months old.

IMG_5442.jpg

Thanks yall this really has been fascinating to watch him change like this. I suppose this must be how Panther keepers feel watching colors develop.

Ok so I had to post this. Seeing the changes in his colors has been amazing since September 5th when I brought him home. But check this out.

Same foot. Looking at the back right where there is a bit of green in the translucent pink. Not only has the green gotten larger but the black pigment around it is just amazing.

His head and casque has changed a lot as well but he absolutely hates my iphone and would not let me take a picture.

Sept 7th roughly 3 months old

View attachment 280777

October 23rd roughly 4.5 months old.

View attachment 280778
Omg!!! Idk why this is so adorable to me. Like a little birth mark. 😍😍😍

Back
Top Bottom