Bentley starting to show some big boy color

Beman

Social Media Manager
Staff member
This little man is so sweet and precious. I am so impressed by his colors and his personality. Starting to be able to make out his bars more. I am so excited to see how his colors mature. Just about 4 months old now and I have had him a month. He absolutely hates the phone sucks his eyes in and gets his back off dots lol.

10-3-20_2.jpg
10-3-20_1.jpg

This little man is so sweet and precious. I am so impressed by his colors and his personality. Starting to be able to make out his bars more. I am so excited to see how his colors mature. Just about 4 months old now and I have had him a month. He absolutely hates the phone sucks his eyes in and gets his back off dots lol.

View attachment 278843View attachment 278844
Awwww so cute!!! My Rico is also a translucent but a low end yours looks like a high end .
..he is adorable!!!!

I love the gray on his eye and that green spot on his rear foot. He is very unique and special looking plus he looks like he's got some attitude.

I love the gray on his eye and that green spot on his rear foot. He is very unique and special looking plus he looks like he's got some attitude.
He does have a spunky side but has never tried to bite. Likes to make threats though but only when he is angry about me holding the phone. He is just now getting used to being handled. Normally very mellow colors until I grab the iphone.

Back
Top Bottom