Beman for President, I mean staff member

I have seen some of them. I said that I have have also called him out. But really read his posts. I’m just assuming here but I feel as though there is some mental issue that makes him think of things different then most people on here. I just ignore most of his posts but I’m saying if you get attacked for most of the stuff you say would you change the way you post or would it get worse? I’m honestly surprised he still posts here. Most people that get called out as much as he does never come back. Now does saying rude and stupid stuff make his thoughts and opinions any less valid? Maybe. But does us saying rude things to him make our opinon any more valid? Absolutely not.

I can agree with that. Personally, I don't have a problem with anyone here... contrary to how I might come off at times. I'm just very much about fairly calling things how they are. I can fight with someone and as long as it's not something horrible, I'm over it within a day. I was just saying that, salty hasn't always had a clean slate, so I can see why someone would say something back to him.

I have seen some of them. I said that I have have also called him out. But really read his posts. I’m just assuming here but I feel as though there is some mental issue that makes him think of things different then most people on here. I just ignore most of his posts but I’m saying if you get attacked for most of the stuff you say would you change the way you post or would it get worse? I’m honestly surprised he still posts here. Most people that get called out as much as he does never come back. Now does saying rude and stupid stuff make his thoughts and opinions any less valid? Maybe. But does us saying rude things to him make our opinon any more valid? Absolutely not.
I agree here which is why I always try to approach him with kindness instead. It comes down to what I have always taught my daughter. The "Golden Rule" Treating others as you would want to be treated. However this approach is tough when you still get slapped in the face for your kindness. For some repeated rudeness is hard to overlook. And I do not count myself out of that group.

LOL I am not interested in a moderator position. I know a lot of people feel that I would be good at it but I can think of others that would be better. I feel I am better suited to helping in the forum threads and behind the scenes stuff. :)

....but... I. Need. You... I don't know how much longer my forum life will be able to hang on. The chameleon mossad is going to take me out any day now.

....but... I. Need. You... I don't know how much longer my forum life will be able to hang on. The chameleon mossad is going to take me out any day now.
Just be your wonderful self that you show us. Your a good person. You are intelligent and passionate. Just help in threads and give advice. Report the stuff that should be and let it go. This is a huge community. And while we step back to take breathers because the group dynamic starts to stress us out it is the people coming here for help that pay for it.

I obliviously don’t full know everything what he has said and how people have delt with it. I was voicing my opinon on what I have seen which clearly isn’t enough. @JoXie411
I’m truly sorry I offended you that was not my intent at all. @salty dog sorry for my assumption in the post above.
I to am sorry you caught me at a rough time. I tip my hat to you, it hurts to say sorry soo yeah this is as good as it gets

Just wanted to add my 2 cents about where this thread went a few posts ago... The problem with forums and text based social spaces is that the tone of the statement could be taken completely out of context to the point where someone may feel offended or on guard. You don't get the same verbal cues as you would when talking to someone face to face. For this reason, I try to not take things personally if it seems that someone is directing a negative comment my way. What I may receive as negative might not have been the intent at all. Again, just my opinion and my take on forums. My whole goal for visiting this site is to learn about chameleons and their care and, if I can, help others and pass on what this site and its members have taught me. Drama I try to scroll past.

With that off my chest I'm sure who ever becomes the new staff member will be able to enforce forums Code of Conduct fairly and unbiasedly. Looking forward to seeing who will fill that role.

Lol exactly, im a sarcastic clown and everyone thinks im angry. My goals is generally to lighten the mood, usually brings down the offended hammer instead. Context and tone are hard things to pass through a screen. Voice recorded responses maybe :unsure:

LOL I am not interested in a moderator position. I know a lot of people feel that I would be good at it but I can think of others that would be better. I feel I am better suited to helping in the forum threads and behind the scenes stuff. :)

I would never push someone to do something they dont want to, but this type of response makes it that much harder lol. Regardless I appreciate the help you've done for myself and others behind the scenes. Sincerely, thank you. Brody too, but mosty you lol

Back
Top Bottom