Beman for President, I mean staff member

I appreciate the support but at this time I do not feel that being a moderator is something I would like to do. Too many politics in it. I think if we all moderated ourselves better and spoke to others the with the same respect and appreciation we would like in return then there would not be a need to bring on more staff to moderate. I do love working on the behind the scenes stuff and any graphic design elements that may be needed. So I am always open to assisting in that capacity. :)

@salty dog While I choose to take the high road and believe your comment is one of kindness the undertone to it is can be taken quite differently. So I will not comment further.

Anyways thank you everyone but I think I will just stick to my current role of help form red lining and focusing on Newbie support. :)

We can end this thread topic now. :)

I've already picked out my prom dress
Screen Shot 2019-09-04 at 11.04.05 AM.png

Then better count you out then? (y)

I highly doubt that salty was suggesting he should be a mod. Infact I think anyone who would make a great mod wouldn’t even consider suggesting themselves. I’m getting tired of seeing people on here that I respect picking on @salty dog. Even if you do feel your joking. He has even said in the past that he feels no matter what he posts someone will say something about it. That can’t be nice to wonder about every time you want to post something.

I highly doubt that salty was suggesting he should be a mod. Infact I think anyone who would make a great mod wouldn’t even consider suggesting themselves. I’m getting tired of seeing people on here that I respect picking on @salty dog. Even if you do feel your joking. He has even said in the past that he feels no matter what he posts someone will say something about it. That can’t be nice to wonder about every time you want to post something.
If you have a problem pm me

If you have a problem pm me

I have absolutely no problem with you personally. This just happened to be the post that I decided to say something about how I feel a member has been treated on here. I’m not discounting myself in this as I have said stuff to him in the past that was rude and mean. But I think we should all be nicer to him. See I made 1 post and it offended you so you want me to pm you. Imagine how he feels every time he posts and people say “joking” comments back to him.

I have absolutely no problem with you personally. This just happened to be the post that I decided to say something about how I feel a member has been treated on here. I’m not discounting myself in this as I have said stuff to him in the past that was rude and mean. But I think we should all be nicer to him. See I made 1 post and it offended you so you want me to pm you. Imagine how he feels every time he posts and people say “joking” comments back to him.
This is the second time you have called me out so yeah kinda annoyed now

Back
Top Bottom