Belated hello to everyone...

clairf

After my frantic screams for help in the health section last night / early hours ( thanks to everyone who helped..albeit in vain :( ) I thought I had better come on and say 'Hi' properly.
I live in the UK and up to last night had two beautiful Veiled Cham boys...now one:( along with the rest of my animal family.
Little'un is just over 4 months and a fiesty little monster. Great character and in good old typical Cham style decides whether or not he is happy to allow me an audience with him in his kingdom ;)
Once out though he is a friendly little chap who loves climbing, me, trees, curtains anything although he is still mastering the useful and necessary use of his tail :eek:
He's still ' air climbs ' but is gaining confidence and trust every day. He started out a tiny green blob but is fast evolving into a handsome young colourful chappy.
Despite having a viv full of live plants, branches and cover his ' bed ' is on a 1cm plastic dripper tubing. Completly vertical and exposed :D
So hello to all. Are there any other UK er's on here?

Hi and welcome!

You know I wasn't trying to be a jerk last night. Just trying to be factual.

Sorry you lost him. :(

Post some pics of your remaining boy.

Hi Pure

Don't worry and certainly don't apologise..I fully understand. I was just in a desperate zone the dying throes were travelling faster than my typing fingers and I knew I needed help fast...was a horrible dark place...:(

Here are 2 pics of Mr Fiesty when he first came home. I actually caught him taking his first locust on video too ( noooo idea how to get that on here lol ) wow what a difference 8 weeks does to a Cham tongue lol. He is sleeping atm so shant take any fresh tonight but shall put on tomorrow...he has changed sooooo much.

Thanks for the welcome btw ;)

Attachments

• 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 111
  • 19.jpg
    19.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 169
Bedtime !!

He adopted this as his bed right from the start !! < shakes head in dismay lol >

Attachments

• bed.jpg
    bed.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 111
Eh I reread my post and didn't like the tone.

He's just a lil guy! I love baby Chams.

You can post videos by uploading them to Utube or photobucket. Then post a link. There is a way to show the vid on your post without being redirected to another website. I'm just not that good to know how to do it.

Back
Top Bottom