Been a very long two weeks

Rottsko

Avid Member
Haven't had much time to comment, post or do much on the forum for the past two weeks bc our son has been in the hospital. His appendix ruptured and it was surgically removed but his recovery has been slow. As soon as our little boy gets home, ill be back on here. Please keep him in your prayers. Thx.

Sang

Thank you!!!

Thank you to everyone for keeping our son in your prayers. We are home and he is getting stronger everyday. It is going to be a slow and long road to recovery but we are so blessed to have so much support from all different walks of life. Our family, friends, church and chameleon forum members have helped us get through such a tough time for our son. God Bless.

Sang

Thank you to everyone for keeping our son in your prayers. We are home and he is getting stronger everyday. It is going to be a slow and long road to recovery but we are so blessed to have so much support from all different walks of life. Our family, friends, church and chameleon forum members have helped us get through such a tough time for our son. God Bless.

Sang

That's great news. Glad to hear that he's home and improving everyday. May he continue to a full recovery.

Sang,

I just saw this thread today. I'm so relieved your son is ok. I will pray for his rapid and complete recovery. I'll also keep you in my prayers.

Jim

Sang

Sang,

I just saw this thread today. I'm so relieved your son is ok. I will pray for his rapid and complete recovery. I'll also keep you in my prayers.

Jim
thx jim. we really appreciate all the prayers that have come to our son and family. God is good.

Back
Top Bottom