Because you guys got me thinking.

KobaOregonherper

Chameleon Enthusiast
So I mentioned earlier that koba was 3 almost 4 months, but a few of you mentioned how you were pretty sure he was older. The breeder when I picked him said he was pretty sure January 23rd. I've sent him multiple messages on the exact date with no reply. After looking at other chameleons from a age range of 3-6 months I'm not so sure. Here's a picture of him on my hand. My pointer to my wrist is 6 inches so my hands aren't super large.
20190418_104632.jpg

How can this breeder breed all these cham babies without the birth record...
He must be freaking out of his mind...he probably dont even know what the ball look like ???..:rolleyes:

Agreed. Honestly I looked at and held all the Panthers at all the booths at the expo. I bought him because I like his personality and color, age wasnt a factor. I'd like to have a birthday just because it's a birthday. But hes a a breeder in Washington who started with some wild caught about 4 years ago, Koba looked healthy, not burned or dehydrated, not too skinny, so I looked passed the possible slip up in hatch

Just for your reference this little guy is right at 3 months. View attachment 229557

Uh...yeah hes not 3 months if that's the comparison.

Agreed. Honestly I looked at and held all the Panthers at all the booths at the expo. I bought him because I like his personality and color, age wasnt a factor. I'd like to have a birthday just because it's a birthday. But hes a a breeder in Washington who started with some wild caught about 4 years ago, Koba looked healthy, not burned or dehydrated, not too skinny, so I looked passed the possible slip up in hatch

Uh...yeah hes not 3 months if that's the comparison.
No worry...u just had a bad apple ...not all the breeders are like him...my guessing is since is in an reptile expo..its a busy environment and the breeder probably had to deal with tons of walking by customers..in his mind at the time , he just want to get rid of his chameleon stock n nothing else matter to him...and u happen to be the customer...
Anyway..its the past and done...ur panther is a handsome boy...he just hiding his age better thats all.

Back
Top Bottom