Beardie and crestie pics

dreamforthedead

Jasper my bearded dragon will be one years old next month, so thought i'd share some pics. You may see something red on his face and neck, its melon juice (he's a messy eater) LOL, also a couple of my crestie Leo. I need to get some more pics of my cham Mia on here but she now hates the cam with a passion and just sits and hisses until you put it away. Drama queen. :rolleyes: lol
P110107_155128.jpg
P110107_155234.jpg
P110107_155252.jpg
P110124_154719.jpg
P101116_152624.jpg
P110201_175253.jpg
P110201_175111.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful! I love the crestie especially - I have such a soft spot for those since I got my two!:D

How are you getting on with splat and buffy? I saw a crestie in my local pet shop the other day, was tiny! I got my crestie as an adult so never saw a baby one before.

Splat and Buffie are doing great, thanks! Buffie settled in really quickly and is looking to be female, so I hope to breed them when they are old/big enough!:D

Great pics Ashleigh! I was wondering when you were going to put up some new pics of your beardie ^_^. I love the pictures of Leo, crested's are one of my favorite species of geckos.

Great pics Ashleigh! I was wondering when you were going to put up some new pics of your beardie ^_^. I love the pictures of Leo, crested's are one of my favorite species of geckos.

I've not posted pics in ages. Glad you like them! :D Yeah crestie's are awesome, love my little guy.

Splat and Buffie are doing great, thanks! Buffie settled in really quickly and is looking to be female, so I hope to breed them when they are old/big enough!:D

Awww wow, hope the breeding goes well. They are two beautiful cresties, the babies would be stunning.

I've not posted pics in ages. Glad you like them! :D Yeah crestie's are awesome, love my little guy.

Can't wait to see some of Mia :) I would snap a few of Delilah but shes been digging to lay her eggs right now. some hopefully tomorrow when shes skinnier. I will do an update on all of my critters ^_^

Can't wait to see some of Mia :) I would snap a few of Delilah but shes been digging to lay her eggs right now. some hopefully tomorrow when shes skinnier. I will do an update on all of my critters ^_^

How old is Delilah? Nervous time i bet.. Mia is a round 14-15 months old and no eggs yet, thankfully. Though i did think she had eggs a couple of months ago because of how she was acting but i was wrong. You must put some pics of all your reptiles up. Oh and i might be getting another cham next week, a male baby yemen but i also like a female panther. We'll see what i come out with.

I can't believe Jasper is a year old already!!! :eek: Your crestie is adorable as crestie's are!!! lol

I got him when he was around 4months old so not had him a year myself but he was born on 16 march 2010. Aah all my babies are grown up, i feel old. Lol Yeah Leo is cute, such a sweet little guy too.

How old is Delilah? Nervous time i bet.. Mia is a round 14-15 months old and no eggs yet, thankfully. Though i did think she had eggs a couple of months ago because of how she was acting but i was wrong. You must put some pics of all your reptiles up. Oh and i might be getting another cham next week, a male baby yemen but i also like a female panther. We'll see what i come out with.

OMG! Another cham! One is never enough anyways, lol! :D

Probably! If she's anything like Amy she will HATE the sight of a male, lol! Amy hates Tommy with a passion! Poor little man, he's such a gentle giant, but she doesn't realise!:D

Probably! If she's anything like Amy she will HATE the sight of a male, lol! Amy hates Tommy with a passion! Poor little man, he's such a gentle giant, but she doesn't realise!:D

Haha i think Mia will be like Amy, Mia is behaving like a teenager at the mo. Spoilt brat, she bit my mam the other day. :s I really want a male yemen, they are just so cute but i have to admit there is a little panther cham that is just the sweetest little girl. You go to her cage and she comes running and scratching at the glass. It's just so sweet!

I have a thread https://www.chameleonforums.com/my-critters-53082/index2.html#post504144 and it has all my animals except for three lol. Delilah successfully laid yesterday 62 eggs! post pics right away when you get your new cham! :) and she is about 15 months I'm assuming. I got wrong information on her from the previous owner.

Back
Top Bottom